- Kindergarten: Birthdates are on or before September 1, 2014
- Transitional Kindergarten: Birthdates from September 2, 2014 to December 2, 2014
Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Registration Timeline:
- Monday, February 4, 2019 - registration packets available in school offices A birth certificate, proof of residency, and current immunization records will be required at the time of registration.
- Monday, February 11, 2019 - school offices begin accepting completed packets Only completed packets will be accepted.
- Monday, April 1, 2019 - second (electronic) step of the registration process begins with email notification to preregistered students Registration is not complete until the electronic portion has been submitted.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 1:00 - 2:00pm - orientation for parents of incoming Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten students at each elementary site
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 - first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year
To register a child, bring to the district office a complete registration packet, including all required forms, the child's original birth certificate, immunization record, property tax bill/close of escrow or rental agreement (including a canceled check or receipt showing the most recent payment or a letter from the landlord), a recent PG&E bill, a recent telephone bill (mobile phone bill is acceptable as long as the address is indicated) and one other bill mailed to you at address given, a current DMV vehicle registration or driver's license, and last year’s W-2 or 1099 form. All documents must be originals, and we will keep a copy. When a student is transferring from another school, please bring the child's last report card and test scores. Additionally, let us know if your child has been involved in any special program.