Information Packet 2017/18
Class placements for Grades 1-5 will be posted on school office windows on 8/16 at 5 pm.
We are so glad you are here!! Please take some time to read and complete documents to get the school year off to a smooth and safe start.
- Items marked with a checked box (þ) must be filled out and submitted to the teacher.
- Please note that documents marked with a circle-star (✪) are available to print, fill out, and submit to the school office.
- Documents marked with an arrow (ç) are for your information and reading pleasure. Parents may want to print these out for future reference.
- The dollar sign ($) designates a link for filling out form(s) and/or donating online.
Blossom Hill Elementary School
- Principal's Welcome Letter ç
- Back to School Night ç
- Bell Schedule ç
- School Rules for Respect þ (hard copy coming home on the first day of school)
- Homework Policy ç
- Volunteering at Blossom Hill
- Picture Day Flyer ç
- Forms to be Returned Checklist ç
Blossom Hill Home and School Club
Please visit the Home & School Club website at http://hsc.blossomhill.org
Safe Routes to School
- About Safe Routes to School ç
- Parent Driver Contract þ (all parent drivers)
- Bicycle Contract ✪ (only 3rd Grade and up)
- Honeybee Barcode Form ✪ (all participants)
- District Attendance Calendar ç
- Blossom Hill Lunch Menu $
- Pay for lunches online $
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information ç
- Free and Reduced lunch application✪