Mission & Vision
Blossom Hill Vision Statement
(Abilities and skills we expect our students to acquire and take out into the world)
All students will have the necessary skills to become enthusiastic, life-long learners and productive, empathetic, respectful members of society.
Blossom Hill Mission Statement
(What we need to do as a school community to ensure this happens)
The Blossom Hill School community takes pride in providing an enriched standards-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment. We strive to appreciate awareness of students’ developmental needs to help them progress towards independence.
- We believe in educating the whole child (academically, socially, emotionally, and physically) through a well-balanced/rounded curriculum.
- We believe in the importance of schools, parents, and community partnering to support learning.
- We believe that high expectations for learning and teaching will result in academic excellence.
- We believe that students learn best in schools that are safe, nurturing, and responsive.
- We believe that students are best prepared for the future when they know how to learn, problem-solve, collaborate, and respond to change.
- We believe in purposeful collaboration focused on learning.
- We believe in every child’s capacity to learn.
- We believe that quality teaching is the greatest predictor of student success.
- We believe in educating students for global citizenship.
- We believe that the diversity of our students, staff, and community strengthens and enriches our educational community.