Blossom Hill library has books and resource materials available to students of all reading levels and in every subject area and is now fully automated.
- Each class has a period of library time each week when students are introduced to literature, storytelling, and research skills.
- The library is staffed with a librarian who uses parent volunteers to assist with checking out and re-shelving books.
- The library is open from 8:15-2:45 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 8:15-12:30 on Wednesday.
- Kindergarten students do not check out books from the library since they have a special program that allows them to bring home library books that are presented in class on a daily basis.
- Students in Grades 1-5 may check out two books per week.
With a school of approximately 650 students, the library is in almost constant use by classes and students coming in during recess to read or do homework. Because of this, it is best if parents do not bring their younger children (preschool, kindergarten age) to the library unless they are working a volunteer shift and only if the child is able to engage in a quiet activity on their own while their parent is working.